We’ve teamed up with The Auckland Project to give away a family experience for two adults and two children in Bishop Auckland. Experience inspiring art at the Mining Art Gallery, enjoy gorgeous views and scenery from the top of Auckland Tower, and see masterpieces at the Bishop Trevor Gallery. Take a walk in the 150-acre Deer Park to work up an appetite for your afternoon tea in Fifteas Vintage Tea Room, followed by some retail therapy in No. 42.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter our competition below.
Enter by post:
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries AUCKLAND PROJECT
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below.
All entries to be received by 20th June.
Terms and Conditions
– No cash alternative.
– Prize is non-transferable.
– The prize entitles one winner to family entry to the Mining Art Gallery (worth £12), plus a bespoke private tour (worth £25); family entry to Auckland Tower (worth £10) and family entry to Bishop Trevor Gallery (worth £12). An afternoon tea voucher worth £50 to spend at Fifteas Vintage Tea Room for two adults and two children
– All elements of the prize must be claimed on the same date as the visit.
– The private tour and afternoon tea must be booked in advance – instructions will be given to the winner.
– The voucher is non-transferable and no change will be given if the afternoon tea is for less than face value.
– Auckland Tower, Mining Art Gallery and Bishop Trevor Gallery are open Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm. Fifteas Tearoom is open Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm and Sunday, 10am-4pm.