This year, Farmer Copley’s annual maze has adopted the theme of cows. Answer questions to work your way through the maze, with all answers relating to the dairy industry, use the Maze-o-Vision map – don’t forget your glasses! – and crayon rubbings to help you out of the endless turns and dead ends, too. Taking an average time of two hours, it’ll keep the children entertained for hours, or for those feeling competitive why not try and beat the 45 minute record!
There much more on offer to pack in to your fun-filled day, once you’ve finished at the maze head to the assault courses, or enjoy the barrel ride, before taking a leap and bounce on the giant inflatable pillow. We’ve secured one family of four ticket so one lucky reader can enjoy a family day out.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter our competition below.
Enter by post
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries MAZE.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below.
All entries to be received by 16th August.
Terms and Conditions:
– This prize cannot be exchanged or transferred, and there is no cash alternative.
– Open from 10:30am – 5:30pm daily until Sunday 2nd September 2018.
– Suggested last entry for the maze is 4pm and socks must be worn on inflatables.
– Pass must be used on or before 2nd September.
– No food or drinks are included in this offer.