Award-winning Beamish Museum is where history comes to life. Popular permanent attractions include the 19th century pit village, colliery and farm and the Beamish tramway. Satisfy your sweet tooth with their tempting ranges of traditional sweets, or for something more substantial enjoy fish and chips out of specially-printed Beamish newspaper. Their free programme of events includes the Georgian Fair, Old King Coal, Festival of 50s, Great North Festival of Agriculture and Christmas at Beamish, and with our prize you can go at whatever time of year you like.
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket (two adults, two children), simply enter our competition below.
Enter by post:
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries BEAMISH
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below.
All entries to be received by 23rd May.
Terms and Conditions
– No cash alternative.
– Prize is non-transferable.
– The prize is a family day ticket to Beamish, The Living Museum of the North.
– The family ticket admits 4 adults for a day visit or two adults and two children. The tickets are valid for daytime events only.
– If tickets are not used, they cannot be re-issued. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
– Ticket expiry dates cannot be extended – must be used by 30/04/2020.
– Winning tickets will be valid at Beamish Museum, Beamish, County Durham, DH9 0RG.
– Complimentary tickets will not be accepted if they are photocopied/damaged/defaced.