Christmas is coming and we’ve teamed up with Lotherton to offer a ticket to this fabulous festive experience.
Enjoy The Christmas Experience: go on a magical Twelve Days of Christmas Walk through the Captains Wood around Lotherton estate, uncover a secret hideaway in the rock garden and visit Santa in the North Pole. Soak up the festive atmosphere as you skate with your loved ones, surrounded by fairy lights, then wander down to the Elf Village where young ones can join Santa’s elves in making crafts, and everyone can enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or warm snack under the twinkling canopy.
We’re offering a family ticket (two adults and two children) to this magical Christmas Experience and an ice skating session at Lotherton Hall and Estate. The winner can chose a date from 22nd November to 1st November.
For a chance to win this Christmas Experience and ice-skating session, worth £60, simply enter the competition below.
Visit www.thechristmasexperience.co.uk for more details.
Enter by post:
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries LOTHERTON.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below.
All entries to be received by 17th October.
Terms and Conditions
– No cash alternative.
– Prize is non-transferable.
– Voucher can be used on the specified date only.
– Voucher can be used once only.
– This complimentary ticket provides entry for the named two adults and two children (under 5’s go free) to The Christmas Experience.
The Christmas Experience includes:
– The estate, gardens and play areas.
– The 12 Days Walk.
– The hall.
– Wildlife World (when open, last entry 3.15pm, closes at 4pm).
– Elf Village (activities extra – £3 each or £10 for four, not pre-bookable).
– The Fairy Dell.
– 40 minute ice-skating session.
– Santa’s North Pole – please be aware that Lotherton will only be able to accommodate this if there is a slot available on your chosen date of visit. Please contact in advance to organise this if you would like to book a slot to see Santa in the North Pole. We cannot guarantee a slot will be available.