Henshelwood’s Delicatessen, which was taken over by Stephen Dudley at the height of the pandemic last year, has recently launched a range of luxury hampers packed full of tasty treats that have been handpicked from some of Yorkshire’s finest food and beverage suppliers. Now, we’ve teamed up to give you the chance to win your own.
The hampers provide the perfect gift for family or friends to mark any special occasion, featuring foodie favourites that are beautifully-presented and -packaged – think Henshelwoods terrines, preserves and chutneys; Yorkshire honey; Lottie Shaws biscuits and Yorkshire pasta.
The deli is located in the heart of historic York, nestled at the side of The Shambles Market. They’re known for their fabulous cheese, charcuterie, paté, preserves, sandwiches and signature brownies.
For your chance to indulge in a delicious hamper, simply enter our competition below.
Enter by post
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries HENSHELWOODS.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below. All entries to be received by 1st July 2021.
Terms and conditions
– The competition is open to UK entrants only.
– One winner will be drawn from the competition entries by Living North on the specified date.
– The competition is for one hamper which includes £60 worth of Yorkshire products.
– The winner must inform Living North of any specific dietary requirements or allergies prior to receiving the prize.
– The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.