Situated in the stunning North Yorkshire countryside, the Crab & Lobster restaurant and Crab Manor hotel combine excellent food, lavish surroundings, spectacular views and a unique experience for every guest.
The 20 bedrooms spread across an 18th century Georgian manor range from thatched lodges, Scandinavian pine cabins, garden rooms and luxury suites, with each individually themed to take on a complete life of its own. From Cape Town’s Mount Nelson, Vegas’ Bellagio and Singapore’s Raffles, to London’s legendary The Ritz and the all-American Montauk Beach House.
Living North readers have the chance to win one night in a Luxury Bedroom at Crab Manor, complete with a bottle of Champagne, a private hot tub and breakfast the following morning. To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter our competition below.
Enter by post:
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries CRAB MANOR.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below.
All entries to be received by 7th February.
Terms and Conditions
– Prize in non-refundable and non-transferable.
– No cash alternative.
– Prize entitles winner to a one-night stay for two people in a Luxury Bedroom.
– Prize valid Sunday–Thursday, excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
– Bookings must be made in advance via the website www.crabandlobster.co.uk or by phone on 01845 577286.
– The winner will receive a voucher detailing their prize and a reference number to be used during the booking process, this voucher is subject to a two-year expiration date.