As Peaky Blinders returns to our screens, we’ve got the chance for you to win the 1920s look, courtesy of Glencroft Countrywear. Made in Britain, using the finest genuine 100 percent wool Harris Tweed cloth, hand-woven in the Outer Hebrides, their Peaky Blinders-style flat cap, available in brown, green or grey, can be worn by both men and women.
To be in with a chance of winning a Glencroft flat cap simply enter our competition below.
Enter by post:
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries GLENCROFT.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below.
All entries to be received by 19th September.
Terms and Conditions:
– Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable
– No cash or alternative prizes are available
– The competition is open to people aged 18 years or over
– Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
– Prizes are subject to availability and Glencroft reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice