This spring and summer, escape from it all with a midweek break at Wigwam Holidays Forcett Grange.
Enjoy a great British getaway in your very own exclusive wooden camping-cabin, a truly idyllic glamping midweek retreat. We certainly loved it, and we’re sure you will too.
Surrounded by endless countryside, the luxurious cabins are styled with gorgeous interiors, each with its very own wood-fired hot tub and fire pit, providing the perfect place to sit back and soak any stress away under the moon and stars.
During your staycation, head to the nearby historic market towns of Richmond and Barnard Castle before choosing which one of their local pubs or cafés to pop into for a bite to eat. You can also take a short trip to the nearby Yorkshire Dales, fill up your flask, pack up your picnic or pop on your walking boots and head into the hills to explore. The gorgeous cabins even welcome well-behaved dogs, so they won’t have to miss out on your staycation.
Enjoy a few nights of wonderful sleep and make the most of the fresh countryside air.
Living North readers can now redeem 15 percent off all midweek stays from Tuesday 1st June 2021 until Wednesday 30th June 2021 – simply enter LIVINGNORTH15 when you check out, and thank us later.
Terms and Conditions:
- Reservations must be made in line with current Covid-19 Government guidelines and regional tier regulations.
- Code applies to midweek reservations only and is valid for reservations made before 30/06/21
- Code does not apply to reservations following 30/06/21.
- Maximum of two people per cabin only.
- Maximum of two dogs per cabin only (charged at £15 per dog).
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Discount code appliance strictly subject to availability and excludes all weekends.
- Discount code excludes food and beverages.
- The discount code is non-exchangeable, and no cash or voucher alternative is offered.
- The discount code will be subject to Wigwam Holidays Forcett Grange standard booking terms and conditions.
- Wigwam Holidays Forcett Grange reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.