1. It’s never too early to get into the Christmas spirit, and our Christmas Fair is your one-stop-shop for all things festive.
2. Speaking of shopping, we’ve got over 250 unique stands so you can truly shop until you drop. From stunning local art to stylish fashion and jewellery and everything in between, you’ll find that perfect gift here. Plus, you can also find cards, wrapping paper and decorations, so you’ll be ready for the big day well ahead of time.
3. Stock up the Christmas larder with all your favourite foodie treats including artisan chocolates, mince pies, indulgent puds, jams and chutneys and gourmet meats and cheeses.
4. Try before you buy – not sure about something? Pop along to one of our tasting sessions with some of our most delicious food and drink stands.
5. And don’t forget to stock up the bar too – you’ll be spoilt for choice with our range of tipples, from ginger wine and craft ales to alcoholic tea, artisan gin and flavoured vodkas. Chin chin!
6. Support an incredible charity while you’re at it – this year our York Fair charity for 2019 will be St Leonard’s Hospice.
7. Enjoy live performances from local choirs, singing all your favourite Christmas classics to really get you in the festive spirit.
8. Learn tips and tricks from some of the best chefs across Yorkshire in our Chef Demo Kitchen – your Christmas dinner won’t know what hit it.
Living North Christmas Fair at York Racecourse 14th–17th November