1. The Big Cheese Making Kit, from £22.50
What could be better than cheese? A question asked by many foodies around the world. Well we think we might have the answer – home made cheese – from the best cheese kit company in the UK.
2. Block check throw, £59 Urban Wool
It’s Christmas day, you’ve eaten your body weight in food – now picture curling up on the sofa under your amazing new wool throw to watch your favourite festive film. Sounds pretty good to us.
3. Freddie’s Flowers, weekly deliveries from £22
The gift that keeps on giving – quite literally. We love this idea, sign up a loved one to receive regular deliveries of fresh flowers to their door. Whats more, Freddie’s Flowers come in a box complete with arrangement tips – perfect!
4. Cranberry and pistachio cookie mix in a jar, £9.95 Auntie Mo’s
Who doesn't love Christmas baking?! This is the perfect gift for budding bakers – the beautifully presented jar has everything you need to make delicious vanilla cookies packed full of cranberries and pistachios.
5. Mounted Game of Thrones bottle opener, £20 Purepallets
Do you know someone who is Game of Thrones obsessed? We do – and we can’t wait to give them this quirky mounted bottle opener. Every item from Purepallets is made from recycled and salvaged timber – meaning no two are ever the same.
6. Christmas lunch tin, £5.50 Harry’s Treats
The perfect gift for four-legged friends this year – these Christmas lunch flavoured treats ensure that everyone can over-indulge on the big day.
7. Yorkshire Tea Gin, £13.49 Masons Yorkshire Gin
We all know someone who loves Yorkshire Tea… but do they love gin too? If so, we think we might have just found you the perfect gift.
8. Eggnog Chocolate, £3.95 North Chocolates
Eggnog chocolate – something we can’t wait to try! A fab and festive little extra for any chocolate-lover’s stocking.
9. Zebrano watch, £99.95 Mosaiqe
Buying watches is never easy, but these wooden watches are so unique we think we might be buying a little time.
10. Octagon Candle Holder, £95 Ron Hill Redcar
When it comes to interiors we love the lantern trend, but if you’re looking for something a little different this year then this beautiful candle holder gives any room the perfect mix of classy and cosy.
11. Tyne & Toon coaster set, £7 Toile Print Emporium
These hand-drawn coasters featuring famous local landmarks are sure to have every Geordie smiling on Christmas morning.
12. Duck Hip Flask, £25 Mary Ann Rogers
Does a loved one love camping, fishing or going to festivals? Even if not, we don’t really think they need an excuse to love this vibrant faux leather flask.
13. Bookends, £50 Caris Green
These unique and beautiful bookends are made from semi-precious Agate and are hand-gilded with 24 carat leaf gold. Cool.
14. Curzon towelling robe, £27 Rooms of Stokesley
One of those ‘open this first’ gifts. There isn't much better than having a brand new warm and snuggly robe to wear on Christmas morning.
15. A subscription to Living North, 12 issues for just £29.50
Need we say more...