Become an Exhibitor
Our Yorkshire Christmas Fair will once again return to York Racecourse in 2020, over the 12th-15th November 2020.
Visitor numbers have grown over the years at our Christmas Fair in Yorkshire and we expect around 5,500 and 6,500 per day at each event, totalling over 25,000 shoppers over the critical period before Christmas. Our visitor profile is 80% female, over 35 ABC1, targeted through the prestigious lifestyle publication Living North magazine, regional press, inserts and listings in national titles and on websites. Take a look at what our returning exhibitors have got to say about our fairs here.
As publishers of regional magazines of the ﬁnest quality, wherever possible we feature our exhibitors within the pages of the magazines as additional marketing support. In order to ensure you obtain a favoured position you are advised to contact us and book early.
You can APPLY NOW to exhibit at our 2020 fairs.
Or register your interest by getting in touch with the team:
0191 261 8944
York Racecourse is an ideal venue for a large Christmas shopping fair with ample free parking, easy access from major motorways and A roads, excellent train links to concentrated centres of population, and a first class reputation as venues for events.
- The Living North Christmas Fair is the most established and prestigious Christmas shopping event in the North.
- Living North has an unrivalled reputation as the event organisers who go the extra mile. We provide our exhibitors with the best possible opportunity to showcase their goods to a discerning audience.
- Full regional and national media campaign to ensure strong visitor attendance and maximum potential press coverage at the Fair itself.
- Potential coverage including listing of your product/business in issues of the acclaimed lifestyle magazine, Living North, and in the Fair Programme, subject to prior deadline.
- The opportunity to launch your own product to the press and your target market.
- Free inclusion on the Living North website with a link to your site if required.
- Through our website and e-letter we offer our subscribers and VIPs special offers and give our exhibitors privileged access to promote selected goods, services and events to this affluent audience.
- We promote our exhibitors and their products on social media such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We also have an excess of 36,000 social media followers.
Living North has a readership of 100,000 per edition (North East and Yorkshire). Both the magazines and the Living North Fairs attract an affluent audience from all over the North East, Cumbria, The Scottish Borders and Yorkshire. The fairs are supported by potential features and editorial in Living North and also in the regional press, and inserts in national titles.
Promotional campaigns to support the fairs also include:
- Social networking
- E letter which reaches 56,000 voluntary recipients
- Direct mailing
- Working with advertising and sponsors and local businesses
- Key media partnerships with local food groups, tourism organisations, radio, local press and other media
We also offer a number of complimentary tickets to exhibitors for customers, family and friends, a supply of publicity leaflets, an unrivalled porter service from car to stand, and the chance to win Best Stand.
Stands are priced at £145 per sqm except for premium sites which are priced at £155 per sqm.
Trestle stands (limited number food only) £300 per table.
Please refer to floor plans for price of all stands and trestle stands. All prices exclude VAT.
Outside space is available. Please contact the fair team for availability and price.
A 5% discount will be given for booking both Christmas events.
If you would like to exhibit at our Christmas events, then please APPLY HERE.
See the full terms and conditions here.