Hake & Butterbean Tacos with Lemon Mayo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ tsp sweet smoked paprika, plus extra to serve
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 250ml fresh fish stock
- 4 x 150g fresh hake fillets
- Handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium heat; fry the onions with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for another 8 10 minutes, until soft and just starting to turn golden. Add the paprika and fry for 1 more minute, then add the tomatoes and butter beans, frying for another 2-3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the lemon zest and juice; season and set aside.
3. Add the fish stock to the sauté pan. As soon as it comes to a gentle simmer, nestle in the hake fillets. Cover with a lid or a sheet of foil; cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Check the seasoning and serve sprinkled with parsley and a little more paprika, plus a dollop of the lemon mayo. Some lemon wedges and baby spinach leaves are wonderful alongside, if liked, as is some crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose. Thousands of recipes can be found at www.waitrose.com/recipes