Raw Brownie Bliss Balls
- 200g dates, chopped
- 80g oats
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder if you’ve got it)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Blitz the oats and dates in a food processor until soft and combined.
2. Add the wet ingredients and cocoa powder, before blitzing for a further 30 seconds.
3. Use your hands to roll into balls, then dust with a little extra cocoa powder.
4. Refrigerate for 30 mins, then enjoy.
5. These wuill keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 10 days.