Sun-Blush Tomato, Orange & Burrata Salad
- 2 large oranges
- 24 sun-blush/semi-dried cherry tomato halves
- 2 burrata cheeses (or good-quality fresh mozzarella cheese)
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- freshly ground black pepper, to season
- a handful of basil leaves, to garnish
Peel the oranges, making sure to trim off all the white pith, and cut into thick, even slices.
Place the orange slices on a large serving dish, then scatter over the sun-blush/semi-dried tomato halves. Tear the burrata cheeses into chunks and layer on top of the orange slices.
Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with pepper. Garnish with basil leaves and serve at once.
Big Night In by Katherine Bebo, published by Ryland Peters & Small (£14.99) Photography © Ryland Peters & Small