How to Make This Teriyaki Beef, Mango and Shallot Stir Fry
- Serves: 4
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- 8 shallots, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 400g sirloin or rump steak, cut into thin slices
- 4 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into slices
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 100g medium egg noodles, cooked according to pack directions
Quicker than a take away, fresh and zingy on the taste buds, this delicious stir fry can be served warm or cold making an easy supper or tasty packed lunch or picnic
Heat a large wok or heavy-based frying pan with a little vegetable oil, add the shallots and stir fry for a couple of minutes. Add the beef and continue cooking for a further couple of minutes.
Add the teriyaki sauce and stir until the beef and shallots are coated in the sauce. Add the mango and fresh coriander, toss everything into the cooked noodles and serve sprinkled with a little more coriander.
Add a handful of long stem broccoli or sugar snap peas and sprinkle with chopped spring onions and fresh chopped chilli for an extra flavour bomb.