Win a Family Ticket to Christmas at Gibside
A brand new Christmas trail featuring enchanting illuminations will light up the Georgian garden at the National Trust's Gibside estate, near Gateshead, from 26th November 2021–2nd January 2022
We’re offering three families the chance to win a ticket to the opening night of Christmas at Gibside.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, when twinkling lights and seasonal sounds fill the air with festive fun. Wrap up warm and be transported into a winter wonderland where you will discover sparkling tunnels of light, walk under giant baubles and beneath trees drenched in jewel-like colour.
Independent street food vendors will bring a delicious festive twist to tasty treats on offer. Have yourself a holly, jolly Christmas and complete your walk under the stars with a spiced winter warmer or hot chocolate shared with someone special.
For information and to book tickets visit christmasatgibside.co.uk.
To be in with the chance of winning your way to the opening night, simply enter our competition below.
Enter by post
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries GIBSIDE.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below. All entries to be received by 31st October.
Terms and Conditions
- Three winners will be chosen by Living North and each will win a family ticket for four people to Christmas at Gibside on Friday 26th November 2021.
- Winner must provide current email address as tickets can only be supplied by email.
- Time slot will be 4.30pm. This is subject to change but will be confirmed in advance.
- No alternative dates/time slots are available.
- Any purchases on-site are at the winner’s own expense.
- In the unlikely event that Sony Music need to cancel, prize tickets will be transferred to the 2022 Christmas at Gibside opening night.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Travel costs are not included.
- There are no cash alternatives.