Win a Year’s Free Membership to Dalby Forest
Dalby Forest, in the heart of the North York Moors National Park, offers the perfect place to escape, relax and find adventure
Home to 8,000 acres of breath-taking views, plus endless walking, running and cycle trails, a great day out awaits at Dalby Forest.
A visit to Dalby will uncover many magical things such as some of the very best mountain biking and walking trails and endless, stunning views. Keep your eyes peeled along the way for the unique sculptures which are dotted throughout the forest, take the weight off at the Dalby Forest café or test your nerve and swing amongst the trees on the Go Ape courses.
If losing yourself in the trees is right up your street, then this competition could give you a year’s worth of forest joy.
Dalby Forest is offering the chance to win a year’s free membership, meaning you can stroll, stomp, whip and zip through the trees to your heart’s content.
Research shows spending time in nature, especially woodlands, improves our health and wellbeing. So, whether it’s the experience of a tranquil forest walk to escape life’s pressures, or having fun-packed days out together, a membership gives you freedom and benefits throughout every season.
Whether it’s for play, tranquillity, learning or adventure, Dalby has so much to offer. Here are some highlights to enjoy with your membership:
- Plentiful walking and running trails allow you to explore the whole 8,000 acres of forest, and Dalby offers outstanding cycling trails, for families through to expert mountain bikers.
- Family fun activities galore with children’s play areas, Superworm trail, Gruffalo sculptures and Gruffalo orienteering all offering family fun in the great outdoors.
- Discover the forest from a new angle with Go Ape’s treetop adventures and segway hire – discount available for members.
- For those looking for a thrill, Dalby Forest Activity Centre runs exciting outdoor activities including paintball, archery, airsoft and tree climbing.
- Dalby Forest Cycle Hub is the place to go for bike hire and trail routes, plus expert advice and essential kit. A multitude of accessible bikes and equipment are now available. Discount available for members.
- Open your minds to the great beyond with Hidden Horizons, running popular stargazing events and activities.
- Discount in the Dalby Forest café.
- The Dalby arts programme gives you another great reason to visit including activities and exhibitions. Remember to explore the Nissen Hut sculpture by Turner prize winner, Rachel Whiteread DBE.
- Accessible routes and activities throughout the forests, with mobility trampers available.
- Free parking all year.
- Want more? Check out their events listings online.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter the competition below.
Enter by Post:
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries DALBY.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below. All entries to be received by 6th October 2022.
Terms and Conditions
The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Winners must be aged 18 or over. The competition will be drawn by Living North.