Asparagus, Salmon and Pumpkin Rice Bowl
- 500g Pumpkin, peeled and chopped into bite size pieces.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 2cm ginger grated
- 1 bunch British asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tsp honey
- 200g cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- 4 sprigs coriander
- Squeeze of lemon
1. Heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan. Toss the pumpkin, oil, cumin, chilli and a pinch of salt in a large oven tray and roast for 25 minutes. Meanwhile rub the ginger over the salmon and drizzle with honey.
2. After 25 minutes add the asparagus and salmon to the pan and cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Once cooked put the pumpkin, asparagus and rice in a bowl, top with a salmon fillet, the chopped peanuts and coriander. Squeeze a little lemon over everything.