The Best New Beauty Buys This Month
Here’s to a beautiful summer
1. Cult brand The Ordinary has launched a haircare range which includes the 2% Conditioner, £6.80. At the same accessible price point and with a minimalistic-yet-effective formula, the conditioner will help soften and detangle hair without unnecessary, filler ingredients.
2. The perfect antidote to an itchy, dry and flaky scalp, this honeyinfused leave-in serum helps balance and soothe skin and scalp instantly. Vitamin-rich Mirsalehi honey helps to nourish, organic rice protein reduces irritation and flaking while celery seed extract eases overall discomfort. Honey Infused Scalp Treatment, £37 Gisou
3. New from haircare guru Christophe Robin is this silky conditioning mask with an ultralight texture to enhance shine, reduce frizz and leave hair super soft and manageable. Hydrating Melting Mask, £14 Christophe Robin
4. When time is short, you can get that ‘just washed’ look with this clever new dry shampoo with ultra-fine powder to absorb oil and odours but so fine it leaves no trace. Spray away at roots and hair will be left feeling squeaky clean and full of volume. Volumising Dry Shampoo, £15 Percy & Reed
LIVING NORTH LOVES
5. We love this illuminating gel-to-oil facial cleanser that works to effortlessly remove make-up and impurities. Vitamin-rich and gentle, it melts into skin and its gentle formula repairs, soothes and revitalises skin leaving it squeaky clean and glowing with health. Renaissance Cleansing Gel, £37 Oskia
6. A radiant skin filter by day and a rich restorative elixir by night, Charlotte Tilbury’s youth-boosting Collagen Superfusion Facial Oil, £25, promises to nourish, firm and brighten your complexion thanks to a supercharged vitaminrich formula. Massage a few drops into clean skin morning and evening after your magic moisturiser, but before sunscreen.
7. With Hyaluronic Acid Red and ginseng root extract, this new formula promises 24 hour hydration with a plumping effect to help soften the appearance of fine lines. Essential Energy Hydrating Cream, £49 Shiseido
8. MAC’s new breakthrough formula, helps lashes stay perfectly defined and feathery soft – no clumping, no flaking, no smudging, with instant lift and length. MACStack Mascara, £26 MAC
9. Part of the next generation of vitamin C serums, this one contains a stable form of the must-have anti-oxidant delivering radiance and even skin tone without causing sensitivity. Super C Serum, £80 Verso
10. With vitamin C, caffeine and peptides this eye cream illuminates, strengthens, nourishes and de-puffs all at the same time. Light Aura Vitamin C Eye Cream, £40 Summer Fridays
11. With a potent 15 percent vitamin C, vitamin E and ferric acid, just add a few drops of this hardworking formula to your favourite moisturiser for an instant boost to dull, tired skin. C15 Super Booster, £49 Paula’s Choice