The Best New Eye Shadows
1. Four gorgeous colours perfect for the new season – apply wet or dry for a super- smooth, blendable finish.
Venus In Fleurs Eyeshadow Quad, £58 Pat McGrath Labs
2. We love this universally flattering cream eyeshadow in a nude-pink with a pearlescent glow.
Eyes To Mesmerise in Pillow Talk, £22 Charlotte Tilbury
3. Laura Mercier’s iconic Caviar Stick has had a makeover for autumn. Available in six new shades, we love this pretty dusty pink.
Caviar Stick in Bed of Roses, £25 Laura Mercier
4. Bold and beautiful new pressed powder shades from Hourglass come in 40 colours and four different finishes; satin, matte, metallic and shimmer.
Curator Eyeshadow in Yet, £28 Hourglass
5. Victoria Beckham is a big believer in the healing power of crystals. That’s why each of her new wet-finish shadows is blended with crushed gemstones that add to the sophisticated shimmer.
Our favourite is Lid Lustre in Midnight (with crushed amethyst), £30 Victoria Beckham Beauty