Learn How to Make Curried Eggs
Curried eggs are easy to make and taste delicious
- Serves: 4
- 6 medium hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt or mayonnaise
- 1–2 tbsp medium curry paste
- 1 tbsp smooth mango chutney
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp dukkah, to serve, optional
Cut the eggs in half lengthways with a wet knife blade. Scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl with the yoghurt, curry paste, mango chutney and lemon juice. Mash well until smooth. Spoon the curried yolks back into the egg whites.
Scatter lettuce on a serving plate, dip each egg into the dukkah and place onto the lettuce. Scatter with spring onions and serve.