Make-Up Must-Haves To Boost Your Skincare Routine
Make-up that gives more
1. Encouraging even the most sparse of lashesto reach their full potential, this new doubleended mascara delivers a conditioning and volumising primer at one end and a richly-pigmented mascara at the the other for full, fabulous lashes.
Volume Prime & Mascara, £27 Revitalash
2. This first-of-its-kind tinted serum feels (and works) like skincare. Formulated with powerful active ingredients to help control blemishes, balance shine and prevent future congestion it leaves skin looking happier and healthier.
BBF Rebalance Tinted Serum, £39 Trinny London
3. Jessica Alba’s Honest Beauty is just that – honest. And this tinted lip balm promises a gorgeous sheer pop of colour while moisturising lips all day long – honestly.
Tinted Lip Balm, £10 Honest Beauty
4. This blusher contains omega-fatty acids and powerful anti-oxidants which protect the skin, and a flattering peachy-pink, vegan pigment for a warm flush of colour.
O-Bloos Rosi Drops, £30 Drunk Elephant
5. Sisley’s new oil-free Phyto-Teint Nude Foundation, £68, combines natural coverage with a whole host of energising and renewing vitamin and mineral extracts.
6. The Electric Glossy Lip Plumper, £21 from Milk Makeup, is an ultra-cushiony gel lip plumper with an electric-yet-comfortable tingling sensation for the appearance of fuller, smoother, softer lips instantly – and over time.
7. Fortified with conditioning Lash-Advancing Vitamin Complex and a blend of three high-volume fibres, this clever formula is like lash extensions without the hassle, as it helps grow and fortify your own natural lashes.
Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara, £36.50 Estée Lauder
8. A pop of micro-milled minerals and light-reflecting mineral colour, this silky blush infused with lots of vitamin E gives a radiant, rosy glow. Blush Drops, £35 Rodial
9. A two-in-one product combining hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and an antioxidant cocktail of goodness with medium coverage colour for a soft and dewy finish.
Intensive Serum Foundation, £51 Bobbi Brown
10. This anti-ageing, conditioning elixir for lips contains essential oils of rose, lavender, sweet almond and jojoba, and a whole host of vitamins combined with a pretty pigment and plumping oils for soft, hydrated lips.
Lip Treatment Oil, £48 Hourglass