Roasted Broccoli Stems with Zaatar with Creamy Feta
This recipe is super easy yet packs a flavoursome punch. Combine all the ingredients onto a roasting tray enjoy with a creamy feta .
- 12 broccoli stems
- 1 heaped tsp of zaatar spice blend
- 1/2tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2tsp Maldon salt
- 2tsp olive oil
- small handful of toasted almond flakes
- Creamy Feta
- 1packet of feta
- 6tsp of chilli sauce
- 20ml olive oil
- 10ml milk
- sprinkle of Maldon salt
1. Preheat oven at 170C. On a baking tray add all the ingredients and mix them together and roast for eight to 10 minutes.
2. Crumble the feta in a food processor and add all the ingredients and make it into a fine paste.
3. To serve spread the feta on a large plate, and then place the roasted broccoli, sprinkle with toasted almond flakes.