Speedy Green Chicken Curry
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 2 small red onions, peeled and cut into half moon slices
- 1 bunch of celery - half of the stalks thinly sliced, the other half cut into 6cm sticks
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 2 x 400g cans of coconut milk
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 640g mini chicken fillets
- Rice, to serve
1. Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the red onion and thinly sliced celery and fry for two minutes. Tip in the paste and cook for one minute more.
2. Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce, lime zest and juice. Bring to a simmer.
3. Add the sugar snap peas, celery sticks and chicken. Cook for five to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. S
4. Serve in bowls with rice.