Thai Salmon and Quinoa Salad
With Watercress, Citrus, Spring Onion and Sesame Seeds & Peanuts.
- 1 Thai salmon fillet – store bought
- 125g quinoa
- 85g watercress, roughly chopped
- 1 Yuzu or Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- Toasted peanuts
1. Cook the salmon and quinoa as per the instructions on the packet.
2. Once the quinoa is cooked, toss it together with the watercress and spring onion.
3. Serve in a bowl with the salad mixture on the bottom, salmon fillet on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds and toasted peanuts. Serve with citrus wedges.
Photography by Lara Jane Thorpe