1. Which counties border Yorkshire?
2. To which Saint is York Minster dedicated?
3. Which City is known as ‘The Steel City’?
4. How many of the world famous Betty’s Tearooms are there in Yorkshire?
5. How long is the Pennine Way?
6. Wakefield, Morley and Rothwell all form part of what?
7. Where is the highest pub in Yorkshire?
8. Which Yorkshire cricketer captained England to an Ashes victory in 2005?
9. What sports world championship event is held at The Crucible in Sheffield?
10. Which Yorkshire cheese do Wallace & Gromit enjoy?
11. Who wrote books based on the experiences of a Yorkshire vet?
12. Which soap is filmed in Yorkshire?
13. When is Yorkshire Day celebrated?
14. What colour is the Yorkshire Rose?
15. How many steps lead up to Whitby Abbey?
16. Which gingerbread cake, made with oatmeal and black treacle, is particularly associated with Yorkshire?
17. Which cathedral city in the Borough of Harrogate is the third smallest city in England?
18. Which river passes through Leeds city centre?
19. Which Yorkshire actress was made a dame in 1988?
20. If Yorkshire was a country, where would it have finished in the 2012 Olympics?
See below for the answers!