The Best Beauty Calendars to Help You Count Down to Christmas
1. With drawers stuffed full of treats, the Body Shop’s Share Love & Joy Calendar, £140, includes their Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask, and Drops of Youth Concentrate, and is worth £204.
2. The Beauty Dreams & Secrets Calendar, £150 from queen of beauty Charlotte Tilbury, contains skincare and makeup treats including her cult Magic Cream, and hugely popular lipstick in Pillow Talk.
3. Always a sell-out, this year’s offering from Jo Malone contains 24 of the brand’s favourite bath and body products, mini candles, scent and even mini soaps. Every product is a must have, which is just as well at £325.
4. MAC’s Box of Tricks Calendar contains more than £340 worth of products including cult classics such as their fantastic Strobe Cream and Ruby Woo lipstick, and it’s yours for the bargain price of £135.
5. As you’d expect from net-a-porter, their 25 Days of Beauty Calendar, £255, is a super-smart version with an impressive 17 full-size, and eight travel-sized products from classic brands such as Victoria Beckham and Augustinus Bader, as well as new discoveries which will fast become favourites.
6. One of our favourites, this year’s Feel Unique Calendar is packed with a total of £385 worth of products for just £119. There’s lots of great brands too; Charlotte Tilbury, Huda Beauty, Clarins’ cult Flash Balm is in there, and so is Philip Kingsley’s Elasticizer.