Brie and Pickle Pastry Wreath
For a show-stopping sharing board, look no further than this delicious brie and pickle pastry wreath.
- 320g ready roll puff pastry
- 6tbsp Cottage Delight Perfect Party Pickle (320g jar)
- 200g brie, sliced
- 2 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the pastry and cut a large circle out of the pastry.
- Lay the large pastry circle on the prepared baking sheet. Mark an inner circle with a medium-sized bowl, don’t press all the way through the pastry.
- Cut four cuts into the centre circle, this will create eight triangles.
- Spread the Perfect Party Pickle around the outer circle then top with the brie and pistachios.
- From the four cuts, bring one triangle of the centre outwards over the filling as well as bringing the outer edge of pastry inwards. Press the two together and continue all the way around with the remaining seven triangles until you have a wreath.
- Brush with beaten egg then place in the oven and allow to bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, allow to rest for five minutes then slice and serve.