Cook Up Some S’mores
Reading time 1 minute
They’re an American invention, one of those American foods which are highly fattening, but which we all love.
- Biscuits or crackers
- Squares of chocolate
- Put half the biscuits or crackers on a plate and top each one with a square of chocolate.
- Thread two marshmallows onto a tasting fork or stick and cook over the fire or barbecue, turning continuously.
- Let the marshmallows cool enough so you don’t burn your fingers, then remove from the fork or stick and put on top of the chocolate on the biscuits or crackers.
- Use a second biscuit or cracker to sandwich the chocolate and marshmallow together.
- Eat it! (And prepare for a delicious gooey mess!)