- 1 stem of hydrangea
- 5 branches of blackberries
- 9 wired and skewered succulents
- 8 stems of flowering oregano
- 3-foot length of 1-inch ribbon
1. Hold the stem of hydrangea at the base just below the leaves.
2. Add the branches of blackberry to the grouping in hand, feeding them through the florets of the hydrangea so that the berries sit just above the bloom.
3. Feed the succulents into the hydrangea so that the bottoms of the succulents are resting on the florets, clustering them more densely on the left side.
4. Add one stem of flowering oregano to the back left so that it arcs to the left and slightly above the other elements. Scatter the remaining stems of oregano throughout. Then tape the base of the bouquet under the leaves of the hydrangea with floral tape. Finish by trimming the stems and wrapping and tying the ribbon around the base to cover the floral tape.