Mini Prawn Tacos with Watercress Pico de Gallo
- 150g peeled king prawns
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 4 mini tortillas
- 60g watercress
- Spring onion, cut into fine slices
- ½ cucumber, cut into fine slices
- Lime wedges and coriander, to serve
- For the Watercress Pico de Gallo
- 200g tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 20g watercress, finely chopped
- 20g coriander, finely chopped
- 1 chilli pepper, finely diced
- Salt and pepper
- Lime juice
In a bowl, toss the prawns in the lime juice, paprika and a generous pinch of salt. Grill these either on the hob or a hot barbecue for a couple of minutes on each side.
For the pico de gallo, simply combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Warm the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side in the same pan or grill that you used for the prawns just before serving.
Layer each tortilla with watercress, prawns, spring onions, cucumber and a generous scoop of the pico de gallo salsa. Serve with a sprinkle of chopped coriander and a squirt of lime.