Sweet and Spicy Chorizo Salad
- Diced chorizo
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 85g Watercress
- 1 small tin sweetcorn
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, diced
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp honey
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
1. Drain the chickpeas and sweetcorn, put them to one side.
2. Over a medium heat, cook off the chorizo until it’s crispy.
3. Meanwhile, make your dressing.
4. Toss the watercress, peppers, sweetcorn and chickpeas together and plate. Top with the chorizo and pour over the dressing.
Photography by Lara Jane Thorpe