Try This Quick and Tasty Baked Cod Recipe
- 4 Cod Fillets
- 30g Butter
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 100g Fresh breadcrumbs
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 100g Opies Pickled Walnuts, chopped
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut four squares of foil to wrap around each cod fillet and grease slightly.
- Place one piece of cod on each square of foil and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and cook the onion until soft, stir in the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon juice and pickled walnuts.
- Divide the mixture into four and place a portion on top of each cod steak.
- Wrap foil loosely around the fish, place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
Hints and tips: Serve with some buttery new potatoes and a fresh, crisp salad. For a cheaper cut of fish, swap the cod for something like pollock.