Turkish Eggs with Garlic and Watercress Butter
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 50g watercress leaves, chopped fine
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- Lemon juice
1. In a pan of boiling water, poach the eggs to your preference.
2. Meanwhile, warm the oil and butter in a pan, add the minced garlic and allow to infuse before adding the watercress and paprika.
3. Layer the yoghurt at the bottom of a bowl and serve the eggs on top, then drizzle with the butter sauce. Squeeze over fresh lemon juice and season to taste.
4. Perfect with crusty bread!