The wedding planning process can feel like an endless list of to-dos – keep our checklist on hand to cover all of the bases without the stress.
Twelve Months Before...
- Set your date
- Work out your budget
- Decide on how many guests you will invite
- Research and book your venue and caterer
- Take out insurance
- Find a photographer/videographer
- Start booking appointments to find your florist
- Arrange your first wedding dress fitting
- Decide on your themes and décor
Nine Months Before...
- Choose and ask your wedding party
- Send out save the date cards to your guests
- Start planning and booking your entertainment
- Begin cake tastings and choose your cake
- Book your honeymoon
Six Months Before...
- Buy the groomsmen’s suits and bridesmaids’ dresses
- Arrange your wedding transport
- Plan your order of service
- Plan your hair and make-up
Three Months Before...
- Draw up a gift list
- Send out your invitations
- Pick your wedding rings
- Think about groomsmen’s and bridesmaids’ gifts
- Hen and stag party time!
One Month Before...
- Chase up guests – no RSVP, no seat!
- Write your speeches
- Plan shots with your photographer/videographer
- Confirm your honeymoon reservations
One Week Before...
- Finalise the table plan
- Give your caterer the final guest list
- Start packing for your honeymoon
- Break in your wedding shoes
- Confirm all pick-up and delivery times with suppliers